Partner - Axes and Eggs
Samson graduated from Florida State University with a Bachelors of Science degree in Cultural Anthropology and holds a Masters in Emergency & Disaster Management from American Military University. Samson’s most valuable educational asset is his common sense and pompoms, which he employees regularly to cheerlead and champion people to success.
Specialties include: crowdfunding, blockchain use cases, distributed ledger technologies, cryptocurrencies, initial coin offerings and explaining all the above, in plain English to investors, small children and c-suite executives.
Highlights of Samson’s career:
- Strategizing launch of Axes & Eggs, in 2017, to capitalize on cryptocurrency mining profits
- Serving as Chief Strategy Officer for SeedUps, an Ireland based FinTech firm specializing in FinTech solutions for businesses involved in equity and debt crowdfunding in Northern Ireland, the EU, and USA
- Prior to joining SeedUps, Samson spent 2008 – 2016 at Fannie Mae as Emergency Manager / Baby Chief of Staff Ops & Tech Executive Office; blocking, tackling, putting out fires and babysitting executives
- Samson is an expert in banking and finance operations, who values his human intelligence and emotional IQ most
- Fluent in Irish, Legalese, Corporate Speak and discerning the slow “no” between the BS
- 3x Marine Corps Marathon finisher and running enthusiast, who prefers to spend his weekends fishing, playing chess, and sipping tequila.